[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Drops disappearing from hard bosses...

ApocalyptianApocalyptian
Reactions: 2,330
edited June 2020 in General Chat
My guild went hard lucid and she dropped an umbra chain (cool right? We have some pro people in my guild) they were all watching the stream on discord too and it dropped and 2 seconds later disappeared.
So since then people in my guild have been arguing and blaming one another and at least 2 people have left. One claims we steal loots during bossing, literally it just disappeared and everyone that went showed thier inventory except the one that left and blamed us for it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Unreal all the glitches and dc problems, and false bans (my account being one of them)...now my guild is having this issue and longtime friends are turning on one another. It just never ends!

Comments

• LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited June 2020
    Never seen drops just disappearing instantly. It takes several minutes for dropped items to disappear.
    Quite simple way to check what you looted from anywhere is the battle tab in chat.
    It's bit fishy that someone doesn't show inventory and leaves if there's some suspicion about drops. And well inv showing should be done right in the boss drop map, not after that since there's plenty of spots to hide something.
    And it seems like there has been something else going on before this incident because umbra chain isn't even that expensive item so there's no real reason to get mad about it and even less reason to try to get someone mad for it.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    It was a big uproar over it last night. It sorted itself out even if I am still finding myself still falsely banned for no reason and can't log in. But yes it usually takes at least 2 minutes to have things disappear on the floor. That was just so weird. My husband was watching the stream on discord and poof. So strange. I told him I would ask the forums if anyone else had this problem because maybe it was just a bug. Theres so many problems now it's practically unplayable but that's a different story and totally different issue.