[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cant drop useless items or quest item for missions

QuabanditQuabandit
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
The weekly ban on dropping inventory items is really inconvenient. after doing some quests like the fairy academy, some unneeded quest items remain stuck in the etc inventory and cannot be sold. by the time a week passes i should already be beyond level 200 and would still have them sitting there uselessly taking up space. also the Star dust that randomly drops and gets picked up by pets sits in my used inventory, and old or bad medals from job advancements remain in my equips. A week is too long to force players to keep junk.

Theres also higher level quests like princess no, and the afterlands that require a player to drop etc items to continue the questline but because we cannot, it becomes a dead content for that character who would eventually no longer need it. If you can make players drop Eyes of fire for zakum, you can make it so all quest items and garbage can be removed