[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I need to change hotmail account for my maple acc

EstarkoEstarko
Reactions: 630
edited June 2020 in Tech Support
Hi GMs and Moderators I wanna change hotmail that is linked to my maple account for 2 reasons. So I can play on another computer and because I can't access my normal hotmail account because it got blocked and I can't recover it. I got this account for more than 11 years at least. Would it be possible to link my maple account to another hotmail without accessing my original hotmail plz?
RealTalkBruh

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2020
    You should be able to initiate an email change through your account settings under the "Personal Information" tab.

You can also request an email change through support if this doesn't work. They may require you to present a valid ID among other information.
    Estarko
  • EstarkoEstarko
    Reactions: 630
    edited June 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    You should be able to initiate an email change through your account settings under the "Personal Information" tab.

You can also request an email change through support if this doesn't work. They may require you to present a valid ID among other information.

Hey

Yeah the problem is that my personal hotmail account is blocked so I can't verify the code in that hotmail. So I think I need the second option to try another way.
    I at least know the password to my maple account to be able to play but want to change hotmail account linked to it.