[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Video cutscenes not working

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited June 2020 in General Chat
This has been an issue for a long time now but those video cutscenes just don't work. Yes, I can press esc to skip it which is what I have to end up doing but I want to watch them. Is nexon ever going to fix this? Other people are experiencing this too right?
SlicedTime

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Yep, still getting this one. It would at least help if the videos weren't unlisted on Nexon's youtube and you could just go watch them there instead, they show you the title and everything.
    SlicedTime
  • HenzyHenzy
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2023
    Some of the Arcane River cutscenes are still unplayable. When are they going to fix this issue?
    Fuhreak
  • LesternixonLesternixon
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2023
    Sometimes, a single line changes your attitude and, it is just the beginning.The great words by great people are short in the collection of inspirational short quotes.The hope, life, positivity, and wisdom I’ve seen and felt,will inspire you a lot.