[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

You have been disconnected from the log in server

yeliahkyeliahk
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
I havent played maplestory so long so i forgot my 2nd password. so i tried to reset my 2nd password but it kept sayin I’m getting a message that reads “You have been disconnected from the log in server. Please try again later." even i reset my password through my email.

Comments

• AlexKarevAlexKarev
    Reactions: 735
    edited June 2020
    You are obviously new. There's no 2nd password only PIC can Americans actually read?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    AlexKarev wrote: »
    You are obviously new. There's no 2nd password only PIC can Americans actually read?

Don't be an ass.
    yeliahk wrote: »
    I havent played maplestory so long so i forgot my 2nd password. so i tried to reset my 2nd password but it kept sayin I’m getting a message that reads “You have been disconnected from the log in server. Please try again later." even i reset my password through my email.

What browser are you using? Just for laughs, have you tried with your adblocker disabled?