[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legion Grid Accessibility

MrDuganMrDugan
Reactions: 740
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

I think the Legion Grid should be viewable in every map just like stats/skills/items/etc. are viewable in every map. I feel like it should be rather simple to grey out the "Start Raid" button or have a pop up saying "You can't travel from here" when you click it. This way you are still not able to enter the raid in the same maps as before but you could at least see your legion grid.

If you don't want it to be changeable in boss fights then you could also make it so you can't swap them in a boss fight. (Not sure why, since you can swap links/items/nodes/etc. in a boss fight, but that's for a different discussion.)

I just want to be able to see my legion at any time. It'd be nice to just look at my characters in the Rise AFK room or not have to leave the map I am in just to know what my legion setup is.

Thoughts?

Comments

• MrDuganMrDugan
    Reactions: 740
    edited August 2020
    Bumping this because you also cannot open your Legion inside Kritias. I don't think it makes any sense to not be able to even view your Legion in the entire area of Kritias.