[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Premium Surprise Style Box

BerppBerpp
Reactions: 305
edited July 2020 in General Chat
Is there any way to transfer cash items from style boxes to my other characters? I wanted to transfer a cash hat to my adele from my pathfinder. However, as they don't share a cash inventory I had to ask a friend to help buy my cash item from the auction house and sell it to me via auction house. Unfortunately, someone purchased my item within a second of it listing when I was about to purchase it. This situation made me so annoyed. Is there anything that could have been done differently as I have literally lost my item? I don't even know why I have to resort to such methods when I spent my money on this game...
Wesleyx3

Comments

• Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited July 2020
    I have to agree, characters not sharing cash inventory is pretty wrong. It's clearly just a way to make sure you spend more on style boxes.
    WONDERGUYJettLuvsU