[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why the game takes long to log in and also closes

EstarkoEstarko
Reactions: 630
edited July 2020 in Bug Reporting
Hey I started playing with this computer maybe 2-3 weeks now and it worked just fine (still with quite a long login time), but now these past few days it takes even longer to login and/or just closes by istelf in the channels screen, characters screen or 30 seconds after I log in (while lagging)..?? It can take me more than 30 minutes to log in now wtf? It only took 1-10minutes at most before but now it's just too much.

I didn't do anything with the computer or download anything I just played maple that's it. Do you guys know what could be the cause of this plz

I tried cleaning the installation a few times and it didn't fix it, I also tried redownloading the game and it still happens.

Comments

• EstarkoEstarko
    Reactions: 630
    edited July 2020
    I tried for 2 hours, no 3 hours and 10 minutes to log in now and I still dc idk why.. I just dc like that

edit: played for a few minutes dced then clicked channels, then the game windows closed.