[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V.215 Complete success!my lost familiars r now bak

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I am soo relieved my familiars That disappeared on me and I thought that were lost have been returned to me with this patch! Good job guys you nailed it this time! Hopefully you get a lot more positive feed back this time around... now on wards I am so excited for familiars!

Comments

• AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    Except they didn't nail anything. Drop rate isn't great at all. Ranking up takes huge amounts of hours. Whenever they "revamp" something, they end up ruining it alot.
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020
    Albinorock wrote: »
    Except they didn't nail anything. Drop rate isn't great at all. Ranking up takes huge amounts of hours. Whenever they "revamp" something, they end up ruining it alot.

i mean previously familiars were basically not touched at all.. besides a few for drop rate and a few for HP/mp regain..