[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lvl 260 main....KS lvl 30 maps....Good game design

HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
Reactions: 1,200
edited July 2020 in General Chat
When I woke up this morning I jumped out of bed, all sorts of excited, to KS 7 other people for familiar cards in an overpopulated lvl 30 map.
Was a great time.

Nexon, why are you forcing all your higher level players to KS the low level players?
We have our own high level maps, why are there no familiar cards there?
mapler7SlicedTime

Comments

• AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    It's for the badges i'm guessing. Gotta go to lowbie maps to get the cards (low drop chance) and get your badges filled up.
    I've been doing that too but if there's lowbies there, i just cc. Some folks choose to ignore being friendly and just be rude.
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020
    When I woke up this morning I jumped out of bed, all sorts of excited, to KS 7 other people for familiar cards in an overpopulated lvl 30 map.
    Was a great time.

Nexon, why are you forcing all your higher level players to KS the low level players?

it would not be any different in high level maps.... if they required something.. smh
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2020
    Was a great time.

the familiar revamp excitement will die down soon, and people will all be going about business as usual till Nexon fixes the familiar difficulty level on reboot prolly by bringing red cards to roll and rank up familiars, seems like the absolute simplest fix and just put a weekly cap on em and b4 u know it people on reboot, the massive cry fest, i feel that community has become will all be sporting triple leg familiars in 6 months with 6L att%.