[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

``fixing`` familiar problems. reboot.

at this point everybody knows how bad the familiar grind at least in reboot is. personally i farmed 10h with 280%droprate+large dropfamiliar+bishopholysymbol and a totem.
I haven`t seen a single epic familiar drop and i have not gotten too many commons or rares either and will just say that the new familiar system is pointless if you didn`t get to ``abuse`` those 4 days before. My suggestion on fixing this issue would be adding red cards to reboot either for 50m each or 12m each or if you want 12m each 5 a day.
I could also think of another way of fixing this if you do not want to release red cards in reboot.
make arcane river mobs drop ``joker``cards which can be used for any familiar. and adding a reroll feature just like ranking up where you pay 50/100/150 points for rank up. make it 50points to reroll on epic and 100points to reroll on unique. this could also be implemented into regular servers as an f2p alternative.
also getting familiar drops from arcane river would be a great quality of life change for getting familiar essence.