[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[RESOLVED] Maple Reward Points Redemption N/A

AK712AK712
Reactions: 1,840
edited August 2020 in Bug Reporting
[EDIT 1:07 PST] Resolved!

Bug type: Functionality/Cash Shop

Brief bug summary: I am unable to redeem any Maple Reward Points in the Cash Shop, despite the Reward Points limit being reset just 16 hours ago.

More details: I was able to redeem all of the Reward Points for three 3-hour Monster Collections and the first 30 minute Maple Relay reward last night, around 1:00AM UTC/6:00PM PST; however, after logging in this morning (1:00PM UTC/6:00AM PST) and redeeming three 6-hour Monster Collections, as well as the one-hour and 1.5-hour Maple relay rewards later on, I am unable to redeem the points in the Cash Shop; it gives me the "You didn't get Maple Reward Points" error.

Steps to reproduce: Obtain Maple Reward Points from any boss, Monster Collection reward, or Maple Relay reward; enter the Cash Shop.

Character name: AK7123/AK7126/AK7129

Character level: Multiple

Character job: Multiple

World name: Elysium

Date and time of the incident: 6:00AM PST, 8:45AM PST

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2020
    You probably reached the daily cap of 3000 points.
    Try depositing these points again tomorrow (game time).
  • AK712AK712
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited August 2020
    That must have been it! I can redeem them now, at least up to the cap. I guess I'd never run into the cap until this event! Thanks AKraidan.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2020
    It's happened in pretty much every relay event so far. The monthly cap is 45k I think? You'd think they would take this into account what with running relay events near-constantly.