[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

I will not post on these forums ever again

JezJez
Reactions: 1,600
edited August 2020 in Rants and Raves
this negative nancy person is so annoying, he goes out of his way to be against literally anything i post, he lives for it, he is literally always here just waiting for someone to post something so he can be against it. he stays with in the rules though so mods wont do anything about it. but this is targeted harassment and he is probably ecstatic that he made me upset

bye forums
YabaiGaidarik

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2020
    You missed the mark on pretty much all counts. I don't go out of my way to be against anything, all I did with your thread was voice my opinion that it seems to be a non-issue.

And please don't use this reply as proof that I'm sitting here constantly looking for your posts(or anyone else's for that matter) to reply to and be contradictory toward. If you make a thread that's directed at a specific person, even a thinly-veiled one such as this, then you shouldn't be shocked or feel put upon when that person responds.
    iArrowZCatharein
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited August 2020
    ok
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2020
    who are you?
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You missed the mark on pretty much all counts. I don't go out of my way to be against anything, all I did with your thread was voice my opinion that it seems to be a non-issue.

And please don't use this reply as proof that I'm sitting here constantly looking for your posts(or anyone else's for that matter) to reply to and be contradictory toward. If you make a thread that's directed at a specific person, even a thinly-veiled one such as this, then you shouldn't be shocked or feel put upon when that person responds.

... If you say so.
This discussion has been closed.