[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning World improvements.

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited August 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I think it makes no sense to prevent players from using old Cash Shop items from another character or items bought in the past.
For Burning event, what always motivates me is not only the 3-level faster-progressing game play, I always take advantage of the shared CS inventory.
For a player that has permanent equips and pets purchased already, restricting cash shop items for burning event makes no sense to me.
Not only that, I also have normal tradable equips for my new characters to help them level even faster and easier during Burning,
that makes setting Burning in its entirely new world, isolated from shared cash shop inventory and storage items, a complete disaster for me.

As such, unfortunately to say, I won't be participating in the Burning World at all this time. I appreciate the new idea to make more Burning event tho!

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2020
    You... you do know that the burning world is completely and wholly separate from whatever world you play on regularly, right?