[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Herbalism Crafting Oils is bugged

2BlurE2BlurE
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
I had 608 juniper berry seeds and 101 superior herb bottles, and while crafting 101 Juniper Berry Seed oils (I didn't watch the whole time) I ended up with <95 Juniper Berry Seed Oils and 2 juniper berry seeds left (So I supposedly crafted 101 of them). I checked my inventory right after crafting completed, and I'm positive I didn't use them because I didn't even consume the recipe that I was going to use the Juniper Berry Seed Oils for.

My herbalism level is 6, but the Herbalism UI states that the crafting success rate for Juniper Berry Seed Oils is 100%, so either the game glitched and didn't generate some of the oils, or it's not actually 100% success rate. Has anyone else faced a similar bug? Also is there a way I can get the Seed Oils that I lost out on :(

Character name: 2ShinE

Character level: 153

Character job: Mihile

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 8/14/2020, around 11:00AM PST

Comments

• 2BlurE2BlurE
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2020
    I had 608 juniper berry seeds and 101 superior herb bottles, and while crafting 101 Juniper Berry Seed oils (I didn't watch the whole time) I ended up with <95 Juniper Berry Seed Oils and 2 juniper berry seeds left (So I supposedly crafted 101 of them). I checked my inventory right after crafting completed, and I'm positive I didn't use them because I didn't even consume the recipe that I was going to use the Juniper Berry Seed Oils for.

My herbalism level is 6, but the Herbalism UI states that the crafting success rate for Juniper Berry Seed Oils is 100%, so either the game glitched and didn't generate some of the oils, or it's not actually 100% success rate. Has anyone else faced a similar bug? Also is there a way I can get the Seed Oils that I lost out on :(
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2020
    Crafting oils always has a chance to give you Magic Powder instead of oil.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited August 2020
    You have a 10% chance of crafting Magic Powder, starting from level 3. In this case, you ended up crafting Purple Magic Powders.