[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.218 Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question seen Celestial surge

SnickySnicky
Reactions: 730
edited August 28 in General Chat
EXP buff and stacks will be kept even when you log out. This is written in the info on newspage about Celestial Surge . Ofcourse I never planned to log out but I had an emergency going on suddenly after I been working on the Surge and when I had all 50 x used up , so had to go and seen this said I did log off , but to my surpise the Bar was still there but the picture / tab we call it from the stacked buffs was just gone ?
This means you shouldn't log off or have the even worse occuring that you dc else u loose all stacked buffs ?
I knew I shouldn;t go to flagrace already thanks to a hint from a guildie [ this will cause u loose the stacks ] , so also not using the portal for Polo & Fritto while leveling since not wanna risk I loose that expstack then aswell .
Hope someone can give me some explaining on why the log out not saves the exp stack at all atm .