[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Celestial Festival Bug cannot select new skill

thekenturahthekenturah
Reactions: 1,070
edited September 2020 in Bug Reporting
World = Reboot
Character = ketarah lvl 260 db
9.9.20 6.30 am pdt

I cannot pick a new weekly event with celestial festival after the reset on 9.9.20.
When i open the "celestial festival overview" my screen shows celestial surge active and the other two blacked out. . celestial surge is what i picked last week, but there is no counter on the top of the screen. I also still get the "there are either no monsters..." message when i'm not on a map with mobs. I've tried restarting client twice, logging with different characters but its still the same.[img][/img]
    No results for this poll

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2020
    You need to accept the quest "Choose Your Adventure" located under the Celestial Festival banner icon, in the star tab. You'll then be given the option to select your new skill.
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited September 2020
    The problem was the "choose your adventure" quest was not appearing. I think I figured out what happened though I do not know why. I submitted a ticket about it but here is what I did. I was logged in overnight on a character (mercedes ketmorexp) that had not done the 5 prequests located in the event map. The quest "choose your adventure" did not appear when i relogged the mercedes this morning before training. I went to the event map on the mercedes and accepted all the quests. I restarted the client and logged the same character. Still no quest. I logged my db ketarah who had completed the prequests originally, still no choose your adventure quest. All this time the message that appears in chat about "there are either no monsters..." was appearing as if i still had celestial surge selected and that is what was showing in the adventure selection window. I submitted a ticket and went back to the mercedes to train it anyway. The celestial surge bar on the top of the screen now appeared and worked normally. I never selected the celestial surge option as the quest never appeared. I'm okay with this since I was going to select it anyway. Hope this information might be helpful if anyone else has this issue.