[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to forfeit the following quests

ItzOreoItzOreo
Reactions: 500
edited September 2020 in Bug Reporting
Commerci Republic
- Local Trader: 30 Times
- Local Trader: 50 Times
- Delfino Hunt
- Eliminate Riverson
- Elminate II Capo
- The Great Assassin Hunt
Orbis
- The Chaos behind Alfonse Green and the Nependeath Juice
Victoria Island
- Living Forest

Either the forfeit button is grayed out or when I try to forfeit it reappears in the quest log.

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited September 2020
    None of these are bugged. The Commerci quests are meant to reappear in your quest log, and the other 2 are chain quests, meaning that you can forfeit a subquest, but not the main parent quest.
  • ItzOreoItzOreo
    edited September 2020
    " meaning that you can forfeit a subquest, but not the main parent quest." What do you mean? I'm a bit confused with that part, so I submit a ticket to forfeit does quest?
  • ItzOreoItzOreo
    edited September 2020
    for the other 2, I can't even complete them.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited September 2020
    ItzOreo wrote: »
    " meaning that you can forfeit a subquest, but not the main parent quest." What do you mean? I'm a bit confused with that part, so I submit a ticket to forfeit does quest?

It means that if you want it to disappear from your quest log, you'll have to complete all of the quests related to it. There's no ticket or bug here.
  • ItzOreoItzOreo
    edited September 2020
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    ItzOreo wrote: »

It means that if you want it to disappear from your quest log, you'll have to complete all of the quests related to it. There's no ticket or bug here.

Is there a website for me to see which quest is related to it?
  • ItzOreoItzOreo
    edited September 2020
    They aren't dropping what I need too.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited September 2020
    https://maplestory.fandom.com/wiki/Quests/30/Living_Forest

I got the Cracked Stone Golem Rubbles from regular level 15 Stone Golems on a mule; they look very similar to the normal rubbles though.
  • ItzOreoItzOreo
    edited September 2020
    I submitted a ticket and it is indeed bugged, let's hope Nexon is willing to fix it.