[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Feedback on Celestial Festival events

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited September 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In a very few words, it is great!
I get to exchange points for an item to mega burn my character later on,

and the points are not very difficult to get, just get on the yeti balloon, though not sure how fast the point increase rate is.
The spinning wheel idea is fun, It's a bonus while waiting on the balloon for free points, though I need to set alarms for it.
The special great-exp hunting ground is pretty nice, one of the main events, I leveled from 100-115 so easily in one run~ (ice lightning)
The parade is fun, free points just by hitting the ugly mushroom, except probably not fun if channel is crowded, people stealing point bags.

One bad thing, the BlackBull... event note said points would not count towards daily point cap (100 points), but it did, and I only got 9 points for my 300 pts score...
this part is very confusing and upsets me... this event should be more thoroughly explained with appropriate details.

But overall Good job, I guess. Hopefully Yeti balloon wont take too long to get me my daily 100 points.
It would be 5 more days to go, for my 600-point burning item, after ranking up from C to B.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    The fireworks thing, the blackbull part you mentioned, definitely does not count toward the daily limit. I think the problem there is that at max score, 1200, you get 40 coins.