[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Asking the Maple Community - Controller Working?

Maple1000Maple1000
Reactions: 310
edited September 18 in Bug Reporting
So my Xbox controller hasn't been working with Maplestory ever since the Burning Servers update was introduced a few months ago. Many other people had this same problem and posted in the forums. I made a previous post about it on the forums here as well and it wasn't addressed by any admin. I sent in a ticket to support and after going through numerous steps and back and forth, the GM said they would look into it on their end. That was almost a month ago. I was hoping after the update yesterday, this would be fixed and I could play Maplestory with my Xbox controller again....but no... still not working and there was no mention of this in the update details. One of the reasons I came back to Maplestory in the first place was because I could play using my Xbox controller.

My question is for everyone who uses a controller to play. Are you having this problem as well? If it's just me, then that's fine. But if it's everyone, then we need to let Nexon know because I doubt just one person is going to get them to do anything.