[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Exp AFK Bonus not received on lower levels alts

AlfadorAlfador
Reactions: 100
edited September 2020 in Bug Reporting
When I login in another characters other then my 2xx characters.
Characters who are below level 100 . It does not work. I click on the button "Receive EXP" . But nothing happens. Tested on several characters and talked with other people. Same problem

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    Yes, as stated in the Update Notes, only characters level 101 or higher can participate in this event.
  • AlfadorAlfador
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2020
    I wonder why is so hard for Nexon to put an ERROR message. Rather then expecting that everyone has read the Update Notes?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    Alfador wrote: »
    I wonder why is so hard for Nexon to put an ERROR message. Rather then expecting that everyone has read the Update Notes?

In the same vein of things, why is it so hard to read the patch notes? The patch notes have been posted for a month now, and this event only started two days ago. Should have been more than ample time to sit down and read them.