[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

experience, mesos and objects obtained not visible

Chevilink96Chevilink96
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
After almost a year of not playing Maplestory, I return to the current version and suddenly it does not show me the stats of my equipment, nor do I get the message of experience obtained by killing a monster, nor the mesos or objects obtained.

I thought it would be fixed by verifying that the "use short tooltips" did not have a check, with that I only managed to fix seeing the stats of my teams, but even so I do not see the message of the mesos or the experience obtained or objects that I earn during the game .

I am already beginning to despair, if someone can help me I would appreciate it

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    Two lines under the "use short tooltips" option, is the "Battle Messages [] Display only in Chat Window" option. Make sure it's not checked.

You might have noticed that your Chat window now has a tab labeled "Battle". It contains all the messages about exp and looted items, that used to only show up briefly on the bottom right of the screen. Unchecking the checkbox I mentioned above will make the messages appear both on the bottom right and in the chat tab.
    Chevilink96
  • Chevilink96Chevilink96
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2020
    In truth, thank you very much, you helped me a lot and I could not find anyone who had had this problem, since I had been disconnected for so long, I had not noticed that kind of slight changes in the hud that maple put in, although they should make those changes optional and not forced to have you return to normal.

Thank you again, you were a great help