[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Transfer character

CoolMapleStarterCoolMapleStarter
in General Chat
Quick and Stupid question can you still transfer characters to different servers; I have two lv 140 character wanted to move them to reboot server is it possible still or have the option to pay for it with nx cash changed?

Comments

• NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited September 2020
    It's not possible to transfer characters to reboot as far as I know
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    Naoki wrote: »
    It's not possible to transfer characters to reboot as far as I know

It is not. It never has been and it never will be. Primary reason is that reboot does not have scrolls or bonus potential, bringing in outside characters would go against this. Secondary is that bringing in pre-leveled characters would fly in the face of the entire point of reboot.

Beyond all that, there haven't been for-pay server transfers in a good number of years. I don't know how many, but it's been more than six.

To OP: if you're dead-set on playing reboot, your only choice is to start from scratch. You'll be fine.