[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Yu Garden Totem (Lightbulb quests) insta dc

DaxLeDaxLe
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Brief bug summary: Every time I try to claim Yu Garden totems, I insta dc. (lightbulb quest on top of my char head)

More details: Specifically for the Horse totem but I think it's bugged for the others 3

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Not sure, happens everytime to me

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: DAKRX

Character level: 230

Character job: Ark

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 3 am eastern, 28 September 2020

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• DaxLeDaxLe
    edited October 2020
    It's still glitched for me in reboot, haven't been able to claim ANY of the 3 Yu garden Totem. ( I have enough space in inventory)

I really need my totem to boss, I posted a thread last week and no response/fix.
    Please ...
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited October 2020
    Have you tried repairing the install?
  • DaxLeDaxLe
    edited October 2020
    Yea I tried repairing the install, didn't work. I also tried on another char and it worked. It's only bugged on my main (Level 230 Ark). I'm 100% sure I have enough inventory slots in both equips and etc. I insta dc the moment I touch the lightbulb on top of my head ( I dont even see dialog or quest choices). It's been like this for like 1-2months for me, I really need those totem...