[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fishing accessory set effect

clapclapclapclap
The set effect gives 9% exp and the belt itself gives drop rate but is dependent on how long you have the accessories equipped but it doesn't function like the spirit of the pendant and records equipped time so when you log of and back on or disconnect, the equipped time starts over. It's fairly common that players will dc often. Even during long training sessions, I go out of my way to restart the client after 2 hours so I reduce my chances in disconnecting and losing all my buffs. Aside from the strange fact that some buffs disappear and some don't after disconnecting, It seems rather unfair that upon disconnecting you lose the equipped time of this set but not for spirit of the pendant especially for the people who invested a lot of time and money into fishing system before it's removal.