[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Collectible Items in Reboot

YacyYacy
Reactions: 1,565
edited October 2020 in General Chat
Hello

So a few months ago Nexon removed some collectible items from monsters drop, quests, or NPC craft. For example, Korean Fan (dagger), Tiger Paw (claw), Yellow Adventurer Cape (from Showa Trade Quest), Facestrompers shoes from NLC NPC, Terminus weapon from ''The Boss'' in Showa, etc.

Some people and I have investigated and devoted many hours to find where we could find these items. When you send a ticket to Nexon Customer Service, they will tell you that they cannot give information on where to get such items.

The thing is if they don't tell us if the items are still obtainable in a way or another in-game, then we might be wasting our time trying to find them - In case Nexon had purely removed them.

Does anyone know what is Nexon trying to do right now with collectible items in Reboot? Did they change which mobs/quests they come from, or did they simply removed them? What's the goal of doing so? Will they bring them back later?

Comments

• YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited October 2020
    Also, I remembered that Nexon has also removed the old Regular Hairs. They changed the Regular and VIP hair coupons by Hair Choice coupons. I am not sure if it has to do anything with this, but I am just putting this here in case.