[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands BROKEN QUEST!!!

JUNI0v0JUNI0v0
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Please I need a help. I think I messed up the sequence of the quest. I didn't know that there was a Old tomb maker quesr to get in the golden jar but I did the Joel's quest first by cliking him at the outside of the jar. Because of this, I cannot get in to the golden jar to finish the other quest or cannot get a quest from old tomb maker. So, I'm really stuck. What should I do? How do I reset this?

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited October 2020
    You won't be able to get the first quest from the Old Tombstone Maker if you're still in Night-time. Make a rotation to the Land of Warriors and turn it from Night to Day, then talk to the Old Tombstone Maker again.
  • JUNI0v0JUNI0v0
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2020
    How can I go back to the Land of Warriors?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2020
    You need to go through all the lands, they have a one way circle rotate through the leaf npc, iirc.