[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kicked to the exit room after entering the PQ[APQ]

FrozeNetFrozeNet
Reactions: 710
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: Immediately after the party leader clicked Amos The Strong NPC and entered the PQ, I got kicked out to the exit room of the PQ while all the others were in, which killed the run.

More details: From my experience it's the 2nd I've encountered this issue, however this is the first time it's happened to me.
It is quite unknown what produces this bug but it maybe because my char was placed outside of the map bounds as I stated in my next post in this thread.

Character name: FrozeNet

Character level: 250

Character job: I/L Mage

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 11/8/20 11:15 AM PST

Comments

• FrozeNetFrozeNet
    edited November 2020
    [delete]
  • FrozeNetFrozeNet
    edited November 2020
    [delete this]
  • FrozeNetFrozeNet
    edited November 2020
    [delete]
  • FrozeNetFrozeNet
    edited November 2020
    [delete]
  • FrozeNetFrozeNet
    edited November 2020
    [delete]
  • FrozeNetFrozeNet
    edited November 2020
    Apart from this, I guess the reason I got kicked out as I was placed outside of the map area when we first got in, my proof for that it's also happens when me and my party were placed outside the map area in the prize room, after that SS we got immediately kicked out to the exit room, just like it happened to me when we entered the PQ.
    unknown.png?width=1204&height=677

So maybe the issue is the char map placement when we are placed in the map, and sometimes it glitches out and place us out of bounds - therefore kicks us out from the PQ.