[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haste event daily quest not synced

TikusTikus
Reactions: 700
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Event Quest Bug

Brief bug summary:

I do not know if this is working as intended, and would like some clarification even if it does. The progresion of haste event daily quests are not synced between different characters. I have attached an image with quest windows of my two different characters, on the same account, same world, same day, both above LV101. lSI5LVX.png The quests are only synced once the quest is completed and haste box is opened. This does not happen with the weekly quest.

This is quite frustrating for players wanting to complete daily quests on multiple charaters. Same goes to players wanting to complete quests on mules, so that they don't have to do it on their main while training (can easily lose their maps when going into portals).

Character name: Tikusman

Character level:239

Character job: Wind Archer

World name: NA Reboot

Date and time of the incident: Posted on 13 Nov 2020, 3.42am UTC (Noticed this incident since 11 Nov 2020)