[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory Reboot Link Event

JorjaxJorjax
Reactions: 865
edited September 2016 in General Chat
Ever since we had a new updated on the forum.. i couldn't find the old post regarding about the reboot link event.

So i have a few questions about this event.

1) How do i obtained this ring after the maintenance on October 18? (Do i simply log on one of my main and accept the reward or..?)
2) Do i need to finished the quest from the lighting bolt from reboot?
3) How will reboot Reboot Master Medal will be distributed?

Thank you for your time reading this!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Here is the clarification post on the old forums.

1) Presumably, yes. It should be in the Giftbox notifier on the left side of the screen, in non-Reboot worlds.
    Note that the rings are untradeable and class-specific (only warriors can wear the Warrior Ring, etc), so be very careful which character you claim which ring on.

2) When you get to level 100 on each class type, you need to turn in that quest in the lightning bolt, yes.
    I don't know whether you have to complete the other Lightning Bolt quest (the one that gives meso at certain levels, regardless of class), but do that too, just to be safe.

3) Presumably, the medal will also be given through the Giftbox notifier, after the same maintenance. We weren't directly told that. Also, a GM told a redditor that the medal will be available on Reboot, but I don't really trust that source. @KThxBaiNao, will the medal be available on Reboot, non-Reboot, or both?