[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marksman 4th job Last Man Standing not working100%

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill not giving proper damage

Brief Bug Summary: Last Man Standing 4th Marksman passive isn't working on bosses that are alone, which is the only porpuse of the skill.
JJz6aNU.png

More Details: The skill is suposed to give 20%final damage, but it won't work for some bosses, like Gloom or Damien Phase 2; For Gloom he just don't give any extra damage of this skill even when there is no monster nearby; Damien in Phase 2 have a problem where the blue orbs are considered as monsters so the passive skill doesn't work, Damien is the only boss monster but still no extra damage.

Steps to reproduce: Go to boss Gloom, just existing there he will have the passive not working; for Phase 2 Damien you will need one of the blue balls that reduce the player's damage to be on top of Damien.

I made a picture to see easier as well
I was doing close to 5b lines when the ball wasn't close to him, but when he rushed close i lost the 20% final damage boost, even multiplying the damage by x1.2 makes the damage be the same.
j7L3Aiy.png

Here i was doing Hard Lucid and my damage was around 4~~5b with the passive working 100%, while in Gloom my damage was a lot less, around 4b.
I had the same buffs for both bosses overall.
c4Xxu5N.png
Character name: Ivangoldes

Character level: lv261, but can be any level 4th job Marksman

Character job: Marksman 4th job or 5th

World Name: Bera, bug happens in any world

Date and time of the incident: Ever since Damien was added in 2016 and Gloom in 2018 this bug has been happenning, still happened today as of 11/20/2020.