[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Awake update fixed a huge type of lag in maps?

EstarkoEstarko
Reactions: 630
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
Awake update possibly fixed a huge type of lag that occurs to me while grinding at high lvl maps, especially at lvl 180+ maps and at arcane river maps.
To me this is a big change because the lag is almost completely gone, but I'm not sure if it will come back or not. I know it's more game related, because some patches seem to bring it back and some remove it completely (which is good).

I'm wondering if it's possible for it to remain this way? If you are wondering what type of lag happens, it's that all of a sudden a huge lag happens and I won't (barely) be able to move for 3-4minutes and can die a lot losing exp in high lvl maps. I can barely move or do anything which makes the game unplayable. It could happen 3-4 times in a 30 minute mobbing time, which is about 9-16min lost hahaha

so I'm wondering if it's possible that it's always like this because I don't see a reason to add the LAG back again?