[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Root Abyss Bug Report

MolwangMolwang
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Hello, I'm Molwang, level 175 Ark in Reboot Server. I've finished my Root Abyss quest including Guardians of World Tree. Then, I went back to Root Abyss but I couldn't find an NPC that sells the Key for Root Abyss. I am very upset that this happened to me and I hope this Bug is fixed really quick in my Account. 141

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    "Guardians of the World Tree" is not the last quest of the Root Abyss prequests. It is followed by "World Tree in Danger."
    Please check your quest log to see which quests you have In Progress or Available under the "Root Abyss" heading.
  • MolwangMolwang
    edited November 2020
    Hello, I'm Molwang, level 175 Ark in Reboot Server. I've finished my Root Abyss quest including "World Tree In Danger". Then, I went back to Root Abyss but I couldn't find an NPC that sells the Key for Root Abyss. I am very upset that this happened to me and I hope this Bug is fixed really quick in my Account. 141
  • MolwangMolwang
    edited November 2020
    I have finished that one too :(
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    What "[Root Abyss]" quest do you have in your In Progress or Available tab?
  • MolwangMolwang
    edited November 2020
    Zero, I have finished everything.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    "World Tree in Danger" is not the last one, either.

Check this: https://maplestory.fandom.com/wiki/Quests/62
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Specifically you're looking for "[Root Abyss] World Tree Guardian". Try checking with Neinheart in Ereve.
  • MolwangMolwang
    edited November 2020
    I finished everything you guys talked about. It's a bug I hope they fix it quick.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    Molwang wrote: »
    I finished everything you guys talked about. It's a bug I hope they fix it quick.

Please show the [Root Abyss] heading in your "Completed" Quest Log tab.