[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero Genesis Weapon does not apply 4 set SW

itsGiritsGir
Reactions: 310
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Genesis Weapon for Zero

Brief bug summary: The Genesis weapon for Zero does not become part of the Sweetwater set, despite wearing 3 other pieces (gloves, shoes, cape):
unknown.png
unknown.png

This is a bug that Zero exclusively seems to have, as I've seen a screenshot of an (unfinished) Genesis Dagger that was part of both sets:
GENEOP.png
I'm guessing the lucky item scroll (that for some reason is still on the weapon) messes up the set bonus for Zero, or it's a Zero exclusive bug regardless of the scroll. I do not have the means to test this as I cannot remove the scroll without blowing up my weapon

More details: I've applied 3 random Lionheart Accessories and the Lionheart Set effect got applied:
unknown.png
I did not test it with absolab pieces, but I assume the same happens there.
I have equipped 3 random Japanese armors (Amaterasu's helm, armor and shoes) and the set effect does not apply either:
unknown.png

UPDATE: I've reverted the weapon to Arcane, applied a Sweetwater scroll, then swapped back to Genesis. The SW set still was not a part of it:
unknown.png
So it seems to be a GMS exclusive bug for Zero with non-KMS armors (SW and Japanese confirmed)

Steps to reproduce: Wear Sweetwater Gloves, Shoes, Cape along with CRA hat, top and bottom, then get Genesis Lazuli. Upon transferring, it will be a part of the CRA set, but not a part of the Sweetwater set

Character name: lnfluence

Character level: 275

Character job: Zero

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: December 1st 2020, 10 PM CET (approximately)