[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returning Player - How to check characters

SaberspeedSaberspeed
Reactions: 100
edited December 2020 in General Chat
Hello,

I am planning to make a return to Maplestory and I was wondering where would you see the characters that are associated with your account? I recall that you would be able to see your characters from your profile on the website back then, but now I do not see this feature. I see that my character still exists in the official Maplestory ranking (Skysrequiem), but I do not know whether or not it is associated with the account that I have logged in (I have multiple emails). Any advice on what I should do?

Regards,

Saberspeed

Comments

• SaberspeedSaberspeed
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2020
    Hello,

I am planning to make a return to Maplestory and I was wondering where would you see the characters that are associated with your account? I recall that you would be able to see your characters from your profile on the website back then, but now I do not see this feature. I see that my character still exists in the official Maplestory ranking (Skysrequiem), but I do not know whether or not it is associated with the account that I have logged in (I have multiple emails). Any advice on what I should do?

Regards,

Saberspeed
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2020
    There is no way to know, anymore, except log into the game.