[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Badges !

BatosayBatosay
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
Hi ,
i just come back to game like 3 months ago and now working to boost my damage
and i noticed some people got Badges with potential on it and i dont know where to find it , internet says Singapore but i found it removed rom the game
so anyway to got some decent badge ?

Comments

• OhGodWhyMEOhGodWhyME
    Reactions: 555
    edited January 2021
    Pottable badges are never coming back. GMS is just a older version of KMS now, so just focus on other gear from now on.
  • jijijijijiji
    Reactions: 560
    edited January 2021
    there is no such thing as never. old players just dont want new players to get the advantage like them.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    jijiji wrote: »
    there is no such thing as never. old players just dont want new players to get the advantage like them.

And since when have "old players" decided that "new players" don't get pottable badges? Last I checked, "old players" have as much power in the direction Maplestory goes as "new players", none, it's all up to KMS and Nexon. Please go get a reality check.