[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

vet returning mapler L> nice,friendly, guild

SquallypohSquallypoh
Reactions: 400
edited January 2021 in Guilds
hi, i used to be part of maplestory during the beta days and such, but as many took a lot of quits for many reasons, the most recent and strongest was because my friend (during those days) quit the game, so it was pretty pointless to go on even thought i tried it, the magic died there.

so nostalgia hit me again, and here i am trying to get involved in it again, but im having such a hard time trying to get used to things i just dont know anymore, the game changed so much i feel so lost, and this is not a game that you are meant to play alone, so im here looking for people that wanna welcome me back into this amazing yet complicated game ( i say complicated because if u dont get the right people with you, then might as well quit).

Hola, yo solia ser parte de maplestory en los tiempos del beta, y tuve que dejar el juego por muchos motivos, y el mas fuerte sin duda fue la de mis amigos ( ellos dejaron el juego) y bueno no tenia sentido continuar sin ellos, la magia simplemente dejo de estar ahi para mi.

pero la nostalgia me pego otra vez, y estoy aqui intentando re integrarme al juego, pero ha cambiado tanto que me siento perdido y no entiendo nada, asi que estoy aqui tratando de ver si es posible encontrar jugadores que me acepten y me den la bienvenida al juego, ya que es un ambiente muy complejo si lo juegas en solitario.

i speak both english /spanish so whoever is interested in me well, i have no issues with languages.

i play on Bera
juego en Bera.