[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

white screen disconnection and permanent ban?

ZeroGLSZeroGLS
in General Chat
happily training on the CLP map and my screen goes white and what is this? out of nowhere, I log out and try to re-enter my account and the message that your account is permanently banned How can that be possible? I only have Maplestory open because my screen is small I need my account I have been playing my adele for months

Comments

• pugbeanspugbeans
    Reactions: 960
    its called being white roomed by the community. its basically a gm manually going around checking for bots and if they think you are a bot they will send you to the white room. usually the gm is meant to talk or whisper to you and you have to respond but in many recent cases including myself, they do nothing while expecting you to know what is going on or you will be banned. only thing we can do is sent a ticket and pray.