[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ban for being Demon Slayer

Agram0nXDAgram0nXD
in General Chat

I started playing for 15 years or so, time that I have dedicated to my main character and all the supporting characters, all the growth of my account was due to time and effort, and from lvl 240 to 249 I started training by hiring Frenzy Totem, and it was easy for me to start playing using the macro inventory, since a demon skill allowed to play practically using only one button, and it turns out that I was banned for using third-party applications or that was the response of the GM, send ticket and even so the decision is final, it was a ban for an error of the same game and appealing the use of a program as support, who in his right mind would use a program just to press a button. If this game mode is punishable by telling me, but not saying it was for using third-party programs, I never did.