[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Feedback on my most recent play, with suggestion.

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited March 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I logged in to start a new class last time Burning Event happened,
it was my first time playing Dark Knight and sure Burning made it real fun to explore this new class in a very easy way;
not too much worry on the quality of equipment until higher levels and got to see new skills one after another so fast.
But, somehow, I stopped at level 202 although I originally planned to play until 210 or later for the boost rewards.
Even though I was playing close to everyday including the weekends to get to level 200, I somehow just forgot about playing after that.

Come to think of it, I felt things got complicated after level 200... the maps you go to for mobbing (with efficiency of course) and the skill settings...
Probably the most annoying of all would be the amount of time it takes to make new levels.
I think it'd be great if you can somehow simplify the idea of how to continue playing past level 200,
right now everything after that point just feels overcomplicated to me. Of course, it could be just me alone, but this is something I want the developers to know.
In any case, I'll be back to play some more when the Burning comes back again, it is such a great event. For me, burning levels attracts me more than items,
I feel more fun playing through other classes, that allows me to explores much more new things than getting event items which probably expire the next time I see them lol

Thanks.