[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New "loot box " system?

CoseybCoseyb
Reactions: 100
Im a Belgian mapler, and due to a law of the Belgian gaming commision, loot boxes are not available for purchase anymore.
As a result cubes, gachapon, coupons, circulators are not available in Belgian players' cash shop.
It's a bummer, because i love maple and have no intention of stopping.

I'd like to suggest a kind of reward system for these items, so we Belgian players ( maybe other countries too) can also have the option of enjoying these items.
Via reward points, or maybe select an "extra" item of choice after purchasing nexon?
Even though i know that it might be unfair for players who do not get such a reward system, they still have the benefit or the option rather to enjoy every item available.

This was just on my mind, if any one has any feedback or ideas about this topic, i will be glad to hear them.