[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hayato's Iaijutsu Phantom Blade not dealing damage

ZephrusZephrus
Reactions: 200
edited March 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Hayato's Iaijutsu Phantom Blade not dealing damage at random times

Brief bug summary:
While training, I noticed that sometimes (at 5th stack) the skill activates and damage appears, but the mob stays alive. This issue persists for a bit then fixes itself after a while. When a friend came into the map, he mentioned that the damage appearing in his screen was "miss", which is different to what is shown on my screen.

More details:
In order to get the skill working again, I usually stop using the skill entirely until the buff/stacks on the top right corner of the screen disappears. However, there are times when it works again without me having to wait and refresh the buff/stacks.

Steps to reproduce:
Unfortunately, I have no idea how this occurs as it seems to happen randomly. The only consistency is that it happens at 5th stack of Iaijutsu Phantom Blade.

Character name:
Maccorona

Character level:

Character job:
Hayato

World name:
Scania

Date and time of the incident:
12 March 2021, approximately between 5.40 to 9.40pm AEDT.