[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hieizen Temple Stuck Progression

ParalyzedWHaleParalyzedWHale
in Bug Reporting
When I was completing the Hieizen questline, I completed killing princess no with ayame then I was completing the quest and it brought me out of the temple without letting me choose the next class to play (i was spamming next on the chat). Then I checked and i didnt get the ayame belt and when I talked to here to try to accept the next quest she only was all out of quests except facing Princess No with my character as if i completed them all. I still have the potion and when i use it, it turns me back into ayame and sends me into the quest area with no npc or bosses. Also checked my completed quests and Investigating Hieizen -Ayame is the only quest completed ive looked for many places to accept the next quest to get the gear any tips?

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited March 2021
    If you can still enter the quest area, are you able to go to the same map where you fought Princess No? There should be an object on the table that you can click on, it will drop the Matsuyama Family Mirror.

qS2RFug.png

If not, are you able to enter the map where you fought the first boss Miroku?

u9igE6B.png

Try to enter the portal and exit, and see if you receive the Ancient Rosary item, which you may need to progress.
  • imtoothbrushimtoothbrush
    Hey, i have the same problem, did u figure it out??
    bump