[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot exists & Regular server players suffer 4 it

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited April 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Like my title states, Just checking if anyone else feels like Nexon's hands are tied and they simply can't release anything nice ONLY for us regular server players... That doesn't come from a gamble box. With out... The reboot server community whining about it.

It is HIGH TIME us regular server players stop getting treated like second class citizens and get a little something else BIG over reboot without them mass complaining over it...

Time for a MAJOR INCENTIVE TO GO TOWARDS REGULAR SERVER THAT REBOOT DOES NOT GET!

Not from gamble boxes... Yes I stated this twice =).

If I may suggest, it has been going on 6 straight years that regular server has not gotten a BEST IN SLOT MEDAL. Which is currently the Humanity's strongest medal from the attack on titan cross over event(from 6 years ago). This medal did not come from gamble boxes. Its stats are +12 all stat +16 wa/ma +5% critical strike +5% critical damage, duration can be extended forever with hourglass cash shop item.

Maybe give regular server a medal that evolves over years of play time and gives us regular server players incentive to play and stay on regular servers and the medal should evolve just like the old evolution ring/belts that could be upgraded annually but with a medal instead of the ring or belt.

Any who just a thought. I'm feeling like Nexon doesn't love anything but our money on regular servers, really feeling the pull as they keep increasing difficulty artificially in ever aspect of late game, just for their desire for money(I guess they never heard the expression "the tighter you squeeze... the more it slips away"). As with each new patch, I feel the rates are harder to land your 3 line main stats, get any good lines in general. The difficulty is just increasing artificially over time in all RNG aspects(flames, cubes, gamble box rates, star forcing, EVERYTHING, ALL ENCOMPASSING. I feel... I really need a pick me up from this depressive perspective...

...Maybe it is just me but regular server needs a little special love just for them plz.
  1. Agree?5 votes
    1. Agree
       40% (2 votes)
    2. Disagree
       60% (3 votes)
    3. I play Reboot and DON'T CARE WHAT REGULAR SERVERS GET(you rare few)
       0% (0 votes)
    4. I play Reboot and DO CARE WHAT REGULAR SERVERS GET
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited April 2021
    Well atleast they should add the reboot rates for maple tour and boss crystals to reg server. Reboot is flooding with meso and reg servers have shortage.
    Only reason reboot is so popular here is that kannas exist. (half of gms population are in reboot and for some reason 60% of reboot players are kannas)
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited April 2021
    Ah yes, blaming Reboot for your problem instead of just saying Nexon is full of bums that hate players in general. Thats how server wars get started and goes nowhere.