[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Afterlands - Stuck in the Land of Riches

DinosauriansDinosaurians
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Hi,

I've read some posts about being stuck in the Land of Riches but I have not yet found a solution, which is why I'm making this post.

I have done the Afterlands questline before and completed it, and I wanted to do it on another character. While I was in conversation with Mansa (my first run through), my game crashed while I was mid dialogue (where he would have sent me to the next land), but when I relogged, I was stuck in the Land of Riches without being able to finish the conversation with Mansa, and having no other quests to do in this area other than "[The Afterlands] A Tasteful Favor]," which is a repeatable quest. I am able to leave, go to the Land of Beginnings, and come back, but I am unable to move on to the next land. In my quest log, I have the quest "[The Afterlands] A World Devoid of Color" (which is the next world to go to).

I'm wondering if it's possible to just have my character moved to the next region, or to have any other solution to this, unless it's just impossible to finish this questline/dungeon now.

Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to help.