[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Timely Threads Shop criticism

KlaraKlara
Reactions: 3,385
edited April 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It's so unfair how it includes never-released-before outfits (and old nx) that expire after 7 days. I was so excited to see the list of items, but my spirits sunk immediately after seeing that I won't be able to permanently keep and share them between different classes in the future.
I main a zero and I've been waiting years for the release of Orange Day for my explorer - who collects dust 300+ days a year. I know it probably sounds pointless to dress up a rarely played mule, but satisfaction comes from having a permanent version hanging in my maple wardrobe until I'm ready to use it.

Personally, I don't like bringing up income and how a company is missing out on gathering money from the playerbase; it feels cringeworthy and unprofessional, like us holding out a dangling carrot and telling Nexon to fetch. This should be discussed internally within the business on how to hook more customers in while still maintaining a modest image. But like other previous sales they’ve invented, this one isn’t fair either.

Nexon is ignoring so many scopes of players with this shop and only focusing on those who change their outfit daily. What about the people who plan designs for all their characters; those who change classes frequently; the long-term players who outlive temporary items; and even the casuals who won't even get to enjoy their 30-day subscription; etc??

Who knowns when or IF the item we want will ever be released again.
Choices

Comments

• ChoicesChoices
    Reactions: 1,550
    edited April 2021
    Yeah, I don't think anyone bothered to buy a 7-day NX cover. All of my friends in Bera who buy from Cash Shop frequently did not buy a single thing.
    This event is a fail. Bring back Magic Wagon for round three.