[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Having familairs out in aqua road crash the game

JelyBelyJelyBely
Reactions: 500
edited April 2021 in Bug Reporting
I am trying to farm Seruf for the drop and I'm noticing, almost every other channel, my game instantly crashes.

I do not know what triggers it. If it's because I'm not on the platform my familiar is when they attack, if it's because floating is a weird middle state and the game doesn't know how to handle familiars in the water, or what. But I can replicate this bug, every single time.

I'm a beast tamer, which likely only adds to the complexity of the issue.
Map I'm testing in is "The Seaweed Tower" Aqua Road.

I don't remember this being an issue before(few months ago), as I tried farming for days and days for a drop and no crash on a mule, so I feel it might be some weird issue with either the familairs I'm using, or the fact I'm a beast tamer.

Either way. The game crashes to desktop every time, no error, no nothing.

Familairs : 2 Crushing Glare's and 1 Ascendion
only 1 has opened potential which is "increase item drop rate" and "dex+ 1%"

I'm using cat mode beast tamer at the time of reporting. I guess I'll switch to another animal and see if the issue persists.

Okay interesting update. I finished the remaining channels as hawk and didn't crash. I feel it might be related to cat mode only? Somehow?