[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnecting from Specific Character Log in

ihaveabug7204ihaveabug7204
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Maplestory client closes

Brief bug summary: My client closes right after logging into my kanna

More details: I only disconnect on this one specific kanna, and I'm able to log into and play on my other characters and kannas. After logging in, I can hear the notifications you always hear whenever you begin playing, and then the client closes while the screen is still black and without any message afterwards or anything.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: The last time I was able to play on my kanna was when I was doing my arcane symbols dailies and then I disconnected. I haven't been able to log into that character afterwards. I can't remember clearly, but I think I was in esfera at the time.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: IMAMALEEE

Character level: 245

Character job: kanna

World name: reboot

Date and time of the incident: Started at the last time I was on IMAMALEE before disconnecting. May 1/2, 7:00-10:00 PM EDT

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)