[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quest helper not tracking anything by default

RuemRuem
Reactions: 100
edited May 2021 in Bug Reporting
Hi maplers!

I've been trying to help out my girlfriend with a wierd issue for quite some time now, but i cant seem to find the cause for it. By now I figured it's either a bug, or I'm just being stupid.

Anyhow... For some reason she has to toggle everything manually in the quest helper to show up in the Quest helper window, even if the window is already is visible, and have slots to track more quests. This ONLY seem to be a problem on her main character (obviously :P) and I'm running out of ideas on how to possible fix it. I've tried resetting all the settings in the options tab to default, updating drivers and doing one of those full system shutdowns so far.

Cheers for reading

*EDIT*
Nvm, turns out i was just being an idiot. after spending quite some hours with random browsing and re installing, i found out it was litterally just the auto button on the Quest helper that was greyed out... Sorry for the post. :x