[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Flase banned for event coin farm, Help!

SuperiorGentlemanSuperiorGentleman
Reactions: 1,010
edited June 2021 in Tech Support
Hi,

Over a year ago I got ID banned and I believe the reason is that I farmed event coins at wondroid map. I didn't hack, I didn't bug abuse. I have so many hours in this account that it wouldn't make any sense to hack?! Also I have used real money in this account.

So I made ban appeal and wished they would unban me. Instead they just told me that they have evidence of hacking , but they didn't show me any. I would hope that as a paying customer they would at least show the evidence behind my ban? I tried to explain them that I have not been using any hacks but they just answer that the ban appeal is denied and that's it.

I asked help from chat and they told me that Forums might be right place for me to try. So im asking that could you please check my account and unban me.

-BexBex